New Websites SEO Strategies
(10-03-2017, 06:35 PM)mpowered Wrote: I love this thread! Two questions.

1.) I have already run a campaign (without reading this) to a brand new website, and now I am concerned that I have been either penalized or have a footprint that is questionable. Is there any way to determine if "damage" has been done to a site, and what an appropriate course of action might be?

2.) The website I mentioned above, is a brand new ecommerce store that has over 2500 items in it that are in different categories. Can I run campaigns that go to each category, ie, wall art, baby stuff, grandma items, pet gifts, etc. What would be the best strategy for a store that has so many different items in multiple niche categories.

Hello,

The best practice is to gather all website urls for each category and run separate campaigns for each category.

Also, it is never too late to execute a Pillowing campaign (or 2) to make sure that you create a natural link profile...

We totally recommend to use SEO AP Indexer for even faster results.

Regards,

Archer
SEO Autopilot - Best SEO Software
Hey guys im new with this forum i got a question about Campaigns: 1 every week for 5 Days is that on the settings on seo auto pilot
when i try to choose post per day how do i set that up or days to run
(12-16-2017, 10:58 AM)seotactic Wrote: Hey guys im new with this forum i got a question about Campaigns: 1 every week for 5 Days is that on the settings on seo auto pilot
when i try to choose post per day how do i set that up or days to run
In my view best will be just duplicate campaign, change articles field again to make it unique and then run post now.In this, you can use same accounts again with better newer content.
What is the best way to rank my website fast? I thought of using 10% exact keyword, 50% related keywords, 30% url nuked, and 10% generic. I have not tested this strategy yet. I do with 10% exact keyword and 90% generic. Mê of a light.
(02-02-2018, 08:59 AM)corenatan Wrote: What is the best way to rank my website fast? I thought of using 10% exact keyword, 50% related keywords, 30% url nuked, and 10% generic. I have not tested this strategy yet. I do with 10% exact keyword and 90% generic. Mê of a light.

You need more diversity so I totally recommend using also:

Branded keywords
Partial Match
Plain urls
Domain as anchor and
Text urls

This way, your Link Profile will look Super Natural!

Regards,

Archer
Is there going to be a problem with using the spun content from the article generator in seoautopilot - can we get the blogs taken down - or should we write our own articels and spin on our own. What has been your experience.

Thanks
(02-20-2018, 11:42 PM)eredas Wrote: Is there going to be a problem with using the spun content from the article generator in seoautopilot  - can we get the blogs taken down - or should we write our own articels and spin on our own. What has been your experience.

Thanks
You need to login to delete the articles with the problem, you can use services like article builder, wicked article creator,kontent machine etc.
Hi,

This may sound like a stupid question but I do not quite understand this:
Campaigns: 1 every week for 5 Days

What does it mean?

I start one new campaign every week?

And when you say for 5 Days, I make 1 post for every day for 5 days? Or I can make more posts?

Thanks.
(03-22-2018, 06:09 AM)gordonlee Wrote: Hi,

This may sound like a stupid question but I do not quite understand this:
Campaigns: 1 every week for 5 Days

What does it mean?

I start one new campaign every week?

And when you say for 5 Days, I make 1 post for every day for 5 days?  Or I can make more posts?

Thanks.

You set the Scheduler to "Days to Run= 5"

SEO AP depending on the number of Tasks it has to complete, will calculate automatically the number of posts that must be submitted each day.

Regards,
Archer
I have a website with 50 posts, so 50 urls of my money site.

Now shall I create 50 campaigns for first month DAS?
Each campaign should create new web2.0s

Please advise.