Post Title Generator
Information 
One of the most important parts of a post is the title and most of the times, post titles include keywords according to strategy. SEO Autopilot has a built-in Title Generator to make campaign creation easier. 

This feature gives user the ability to generate post titles in spun format with user defined keywords. Keywords injected in the title derive from Common section (Primary, Branded and Partial Match keywords).

[Image: generate_titles_keywords.jpg]

To generate Post Title, the user simply clicks "Generate Title" button. Keyword injection takes care keywords source (Tier 1, Tier 2+) and keyword density  (% percentage) automatically.

[Image: generate_titles_generate_title_button.jpg]

The Title Generator, uses a title template to generate the titles. The template is a text in spun format which includes special sections  ("#####") where keywords will be injected. 

For example in the following template keywords will be injected where "#####" sections exist.

{The Greatest Guide To #####|What Does ##### Mean?|Not known Factual Statements About ##### |The Greatest Guide To #####|The 5-Second Trick For #####|5 Tips about #####}

{The Greatest Guide To My_Keyword_2|What Does My_Keyword_1 Mean?|Not known Factual Statements About My_Keyword_2 |The Greatest Guide To My_Keyword_1|The 5-Second Trick For My_Keyword_3|5 Tips about My_Keyword_3}

To change the template navigate: Settings > Title Generator.
You can also press "Reset Template to Default" button, to restore SEO Autopilot's default Title Generator template.

[Image: generate_titles_template.jpg]