New Websites SEO Strategies
(04-03-2018, 07:13 AM)s4binc Wrote: I have a website with 50 posts, so 50 urls of my money site.

Now shall I create 50 campaigns for first month DAS?
Each campaign should create new web2.0s

Please advise.

Do your posts belong to the same niche?

If yes, then you will create only 1 campaign and NOT 50....

Also, you must use the DAS Diagram only if you want to increase the DA/PA of your ur;s and NOT for Ranking your website.

Use the "Hydra" Diagram for Rankings.

Regards,
Archer
SEO Autopilot - Best SEO Software
(04-07-2018, 11:48 AM)archer Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 07:13 AM)s4binc Wrote: I have a website with 50 posts, so 50 urls of my money site.

Please advise.

Also, you must use the DAS Diagram only if you want to increase the DA/PA of your ur;s and NOT for Ranking your website.

Regards,
Archer

Can you please give more details about configuring the Hydra please ? t1 & t2 kw percenteges, yes/no for authority links, no of links per article, how often to run it & for how many days and anything related
I used Diagram One by One, as indicated in the first message.
Now I want to use the building of links for the second time. What Diagram should I use (Month 2) Pro One by One?

Please advise.

Regards,
Archer

Yes, My one money site(it is on one niche only) and it has over 50 posts, so it has 50 urls.

And, yes, I need to increase DA/PA of my website.

So please suggest, the DAS campaign, generally has 7 accounts preset that means on the higher side its only 200 to 300 web2.0s

If i create only 1 DAS campaign, and in the url section i put all my 50 urls, that means, i get 4 to 6 web20s linking to each of my domains.

Is this okay, or shall I make multiple DAS campaigns, and each campaign i put my 4 to 6 urls?

Regards
(05-18-2018, 04:37 PM)s4binc Wrote:

Please advise.

Regards,
Archer

Yes, My one money site(it is on one niche only) and it has over 50 posts, so it has 50 urls.

And, yes, I need to increase DA/PA of my website.

So please suggest, the DAS campaign, generally has 7 accounts preset that means on the higher side its only 200 to 300 web2.0s

If i create only 1 DAS campaign, and in the url section i put all my 50 urls, that means, i get 4 to 6 web20s linking to each of my domains.

Is this okay, or shall I make multiple DAS campaigns, and each campaign i put my 4 to 6 urls?

Regards

You can run multiple DAS Campaigns with ALL 50 urls all time.

Regards,
Archer
SEO Autopilot - Best SEO Software
(09-18-2017, 02:37 PM)archer Wrote: Hello to all,

When we have a new website and want to start an SEO Campaign, we must do the following proceedure in order to be 100% safe. The proceedure is called "Pillowing".

What is Pillowing?

Pillowing is the process of dropping a "pillow" to our Moneysites for 3 months by using:

SEO AP Diagram: One by One (Starter or Pro Plan)
Campaigns: 1 every week for 5 Days
SEO AP Indexer: Drip feed for 2-5 Days (Depending the number of PVA gmails you use)

Month 1
1.Primary keywords: 10%
2.Generic keywords: 50%
3.Plain urls: 20%
4.Domain as anchor: 10%
5.Text urls: 10%

Month 2
1.Primary keywords: 10%
2.Generic keywords: 30%
3.Branded keywords: 10%
4.Partial match: 10%
5.Plain urls: 20%
6.Domain as anchor: 10%
7.Text urls: 10%

Month 3
1.Primary keywords: 15%
2.Generic keywords: 15%
3.Branded keywords: 15%
4.Partial match: 15%
5.Plain urls: 20%
6.Domain as anchor: 10%
7.Text urls: 10%

What we do, is to "shield" our Moneysites with lots of different generic keywords in order to build a natural backlinks base for our future "Aggressive SEO" strategy.

Our anchors are diversified and we create an absolutely Natural Link Profile that Google loves!

Happy Rankings!

Archer

Hi love this stuff, I am now at the end of month 3, what shall I do now?
Hi,

i am new to this tool so excuse me if some questions may sound silly.

I am planning to follow this guide to build backlinks safely on new sites but i'd like to know:

1. I would use SEO AP Diagram: One by One (Pro Plan). Can you roughly tell the number of backlinks obtained after running a single campaign? Then i will do the maths to see number of backlinks after 1,2 and 3 months.

2. I use 10 proxies. How many campaigns can i run at the same time?

Thanks